"The Southern Nevada LMCC is a non-profit organization that was created in response to the concerns of contractors and labor with the unlawful disregard for the laws governing public works.
The Southern Nevada LMCC was founded in conjunction with the following contractor associations:
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America/Finishing Contractors Association (PDCA/FCA)
- Glazing Contractors Association of Nevada
- Western Wall and Ceiling Contractors Association (WWCCA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- State of Nevada Public Works Laws NRS 338 and NAC 338
- State of Nevada Apprentice Laws NAC 610
- Code of Federal Regulations
- State of Nevada Wage and Hour Laws NRS 608 and NAC 608
- Davis-Bacon Act"